Feed The Goose
How to Feel Fulfilled When Your Life Looks Great On Paper But You're Burned Out, STRESSed Out, Unhappy, and Depressed
FEED THE GOOSE ...
Beat Burnout, STRESS and Depression
by Dr. Ganz Ferrance, M.A., Ph.D., R.Psych.
A goose lays golden eggs. The poor farmer who owns the goose gets rich, but his greedy and impatient. He kills the goose and opens it to grab all the eggs at once. Damn! No more eggs!
Why didn't he just keep "Feeding the Goose"?
Lots of us unknowingly "Kill the Goose" (and wish it your happiness) instead of feeding it - you deplete yourself by placing the needs of everyone and everything else above your own. Your life goes out of balance and your fulfillment and relationships go down the toilet.
If you DON'T "Feed the Goose" you can experience:
- Hurting relationships
- Substance abuse
- Major resentment
- Lost opportunities
The Big Lie
If you follow "The Plan" - focus on your kids, your job, or whatever (never your own well-being) - you'll be happy, successful, and fulfilled in the end (whenever that is).
By "Feeding the Goose" - learning how to prioritize your own needs - you CAN live your life IN balance, and be happy and successful NOW, as well as give to others from a place of joy.
Reserve your spot NOW!
What you Get:
This 12 week group coaching program gives you practical exercises and support to help you bring back the Joy, Passion, Energy, and Spark to your life.
- Discover how and where You are Depleting Yourself and your Productivity - and what to do instead.
- Learn a simple but powerful technique for making Smart, balanced Decisions that "Feed Your Goose" instead of "cooking it".
- Recognize the 7 "Me Factors" that Protect you from Burnout, Anxiety, Depression.
- Have Better Relationships at Home (and at Work) without "giving away the farm".
- Reduce your daily and overall STRESS level while learning easy and effective One-Minute Relaxation Techniques.